Here at ProKleen, the health and wellness of our clients is the cornerstone of our business, which is why we’re sharing what we’re doing to help our community in this time of need.
Here’s a rundown on the precautionary measures we’re taking to assist you with the prevention and spread of the Coronavirus (COVID–19).
- Using recommended sanitization products from trusted vendors
- Employees keep hands clean and wear gloves while working in office buildings
- Following the CDC’s recommendations for proper disinfection
- Following OSHA’s Bloodborne pathogen decontamination procedures
While we strive to keep working areas disinfected and clean, it’s also up to employers to do their part in virus spreading prevention. Below are a few resources to assist you in keeping employees healthy.
- Letter from the Governor – 1
- Letter from the Governor – 2
- 2019 Novel Coronovirus (COVID-19) Illness Prevention PDF (courtesy of the Utah Department of Health)
- FAQ Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)– 1 (courtesy of Spartan Disinfectants)
- FAQ Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) – 2 (courtesy of Spartan Disinfectants)
- Prepare for the Coronavirus Pandemic (courtesy of Brady Industries)